Sunday, December 9, 2012

Begin again.....

I recently decided to revisit this too long ignored blog and check out any possible activity as well as remind myself why I abandoned it to begin with.   I'm currently sitting in a hotel room, waiting for time to pass so we can join family at breakfast ( we are from a different time zone but the body doesn't realize that).

So it has occurred to me to start up this blog again.  To try again to reach the goal of getting through one and on to another of Anne Byrn's wonderful cookbooks.  Obviously, I won't be making a cake here in the hotel room today.  But check back in a few days- my new goal- at least one per week. And, in the meantime, I did find this YouTube video of  tips from Anne Byrn.  Like her recipes, these are simple, but good (true)!
3 tips from Ann.


No comments:

Post a Comment